Customer Care Coordinator (Changi)
- Attend to customers’ feedback promptly and tactfully
- Attend to all sales enquiries in the form of phone calls, walk-in and hospital referrals.
- Conduct sales presentations to the customers, and provide advice and address customer needs.
- Conduct or assist in all physical, social and recreational activities for our Residents.
- Provide information of any financial assistance to the family of Residents.
- Assist Residents in applying for subsidies upon request.
- Interact with Residents and work with nursing and other care staff to get a better understanding of individual Resident’s physical/medical condition.
- Must be able to cover Changi branch as and when needed (for Sims Ave staff)
- Minimum ‘O’ level, higher education an advantage
- At least 1 year relevant working experience
- Highly motivated, ability to work as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills, pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills
- Sales & customer oriented
- Keen to learn
- Basic knowledge in social work or health care will be an advantage
- Required to work on alternate Saturdays