- Bachelor degree or Masters in nutrition and dietetics
- At least 3 years’ working experience
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reviews, assesses and monitors the nutritional status of residents, plans appropriate nutrition therapy and provides dietary education to residents and family members.
- Participates in interdisciplinary meetings to develop, implement and evaluate plans of care for residents.
- Review the menu and plan meals that meet nutrition needs of the residents.
- Organizes and supervises the operations of the branch’s kitchen and kitchen staff.
- Plans and schedules weekly kitchen staff roster.
- Conducts staff training.5