Nurse Clinician/Nurse Manager
Nurse Clinician/Nurse Manager needed in Changi/Balestier
- Degree in Nursing or equivalent that is recognized by the Singapore Nursing Board
- Possess relevant clinical training experience in healthcare
- Possession of relevant teaching certification (TTT/ACTA/DACE/PGDE)
- Experience in managing care staff
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Conduct care staff clinical / on-the job training and provide necessary feedback for improvements in their skill.
- Responsible for the standards of teaching and maintaining portfolios of teaching materials.
- Oversee and manage CIs roles and responsibilities
- Oversee or part of the research team in clinical standards and practices
- Oversee the infection control process and practices in the branches.
- Conduct class room / On the Job Training for local care assistants, foreign staff on ITE Skills Certificate for Health Care (Home Care), and ITE Advanced Skills Certificate training.
- Assist in monitoring progress of changes / updates to clinical practices implementation and provide feedback to DIC on a regular basis.
- Oversee the orientation and On the Job Training (OJT) of new / deployed care staff to the centres.