Reporting to the Group Chief of Nursing, the Nurse Manager may be assigned responsibilities which include the following:
- Ensure compliance with existing and enhanced regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Oversee the efficient and safe day-to-day operations within nursing homes as well as monitor and enforce compliance to operational SOP and policies.
- Track and review Nursing key performance indicators and continuously identify areas of improvements and gaps.
- Lead and/or participate in various quality and continuous improvement projects to improve care standards.
- Collaborate with other members of the care team to provide and achieve the best outcomes to residents
- Manpower budget planning and control
- Participate in recruitment, selection, orientation, training and performance management of care staff
- Oversee, track and report on status and progress of projects assigned that could involve the setting up of new facilities, work processes or programmes.
- Researching and drawing up proposals for management review
- Involvement in other areas of the company’s business as necessary from time to time
- Possess a degree or diploma in Nursing
- Registered Nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 10 years of clinical with management experience
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Thrives in a face-paced environment with constant deadlines.
- Able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Good communication skills and team player