- Qualified and registered with AHPC (Full / Restricted registration)
- With 1- 2 years of clinical experience in the relevant scope of practice
- Highly motivated and able to work in a team, and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate occupational therapy services to residents.
- Maintain accurate documentation of therapy service as required by the Company’s quality procedures and guidelines
- Participate and conduct orientation and in-service education, training programmes and supervise junior staff under his / her charge as required.
- Provide consultation and support to care-givers regarding residents functional status and occupational therapy related services
- Engage in administrative duties relevant to departmental work and responsibilities as delegated.