- Qualified and registered with AHPC (Full / Restricted registration)
- At least 1- 2 years of clinical experience in the relevant scope of practice
- High motivation, ability to work in a team and a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy services to residents.
- Maintain accurate documentation of therapy service as required by the Company’s quality procedures and guidelines
- Participate and conduct orientation and in-service education, training program and supervise junior staff under his / her charge as required.
- Provide consultation and support to care-givers regarding resident’s functional status and physiotherapy related services.
- Engage in administrative duties relevant to departmental work and responsibility as duly delegated.