- Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board with at least 3 years of clinical experience
- Highly motivated, able to work as a team in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills, pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills
- Assist in analysis, planning, implementation and review of nursing care and service delivery to residents
- Pack and serve medication and update medication chart
- Conduct rounds to ensure residents are well and safe. Report any abnormality for immediate / timely treatment and follow up on progress of resident
- Assist in Doctor’s rounds and in treatments and examinations of residents, if applicable
- Identify problems related to illness and decline in functional and cognitive abilities, and advocate early medical attention.
- Assess residents after incidents occurred, recommend preventive measures and complete incident report
- Review death cases and complete Mortality Review Form
- Assist in reviewing RAF, Fall Risk, Restraints of residents
- Maintain accurate documentation of care as required by the Company’s quality procedures and guidelines
- Participate in orientation and in-service education programmes and supervise the care under his / her charge as required
- Participate in any and all activities related to the smooth running of ward / unit.