AVP/Vice President, Business Development
Working closely with the management team, the incumbent will be responsible for planning and implementing business strategies and plans to drive Orange Valley’s business and growth plans.
- Scanning the market to identify potential business opportunities and formulating corresponding business plans, proposed market positioning and financial projections
- Develop and maintain good networks and relationships with physicians, industry players, support groups, key opinion leaders, etc to support and drive OV’s business strategies
- Identify potential business and operational synergies from partnerships, alliances or collaborations that can be leveraged on to drive the company’s revenue and growth objectives
- Work with the management team on evaluation, preparation and submission of bid responses
- Collaborate with the operations team on the fulfillment and monitoring of targets set for the various revenue streams including bed census, private-subsidized bed mix, value-added services, etc.
- Work closely with management and finance team on financial projections and forecast for the various revenue streams
- Oversee and steer the operations of ancillary business units to ensure delivery of their business and operations targets
- Oversee and provide guidance on new green/brown field projects and partnerships, and participate in due diligence/feasibility studies, where necessary
- Evaluate and manage business and enterprise risk of growth projects (clinical & non-clinical) and ensure adequacy of internal controls and compliance with relevant industry/business regulations.
- Degree in Business / Healthcare related field, preferably with relevant post-graduate qualifications
- At least 8 years relevant working experience with a proven track record
- Good knowledge and understanding of the care service sector and regulations
- Strong networking, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills, business savvy & financial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player