We encourage organisations, groups and individuals to volunteer with us to interact with our elderly residents or senior members. From pre-school organisations to individual adults, we welcome you to volunteer with us.
Here are some ways you can volunteer with Orange Valley:
- Games & Performances
- Volunteers can have fun with the elderly by playing games like Bingo, Mahjong, board games and etc. They may also organise musical or dance performances for the elderly.
- Social and Educational Outings
- Also, volunteers can accompany our residents on social or educational outings. During such trips, volunteers bond and interact with the elderly to make such outing meaningful and enjoyable.
- Art & Craft
- Teaching our residents to make simple handicrafts can be one way our volunteers brighten up our residents’ lives.
- Festival celebrations
- Volunteers help to spread the festive joy by celebrating special occasions like Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, Deepavali and Christmas with our residents
- Skill based volunteering
- We are on a lookout for volunteers that can provide professional services like manicure, pedicure, reflexology, massage, make overs or anyone who feels that their professional skill sets can contribute to a meaningful and deserving cause.
Volunteer with Orange Valley now for a rewarding and meaningful experience! If you have any enquiries on volunteering, please complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org