Sales and Invoicing
- Collation of charge forms from nursing and ancillary departments to enable complete and accurate billing to customers
- Generation of invoices to the customers for the monthly billing run as well as for ad-hoc billing that falls outside the monthly billing cycle
- Collection of payment, issuance of official receipt for cash receipt, updating the receipts into the system promptly.
- Ensure all electronically received amounts are updated to customer’s accounts promptly.
- Monitoring of customer accounts and preparation of reminder letter to customers or other agencies when accounts become overdue.
- Escalation of accounts to Accountant and Financial Controller when customers do not respond to reminder letters.
- Contacting customers to arrange for meeting to discuss repayment plans with Financial Controller for outstanding debt.
- Respond to customer enquiries in relation to customer’s bill and customer’s outstanding payments.
- Ensure that all cheques received are updated and banked into company bank account promptly
- Clearing of cashbook for cheques and cash deposits that had been successfully cleared by the Bank.
- Ensure that all cash collected from various locations are banked in promptly and banked in amount tallies to the cash collection ledger.
- Opening of mails and sorting out of mails, distribution of mails to the relevant person in the department.
- Mailing of cheques, invoices or reminder to suppliers and customers.
- Scanning and retaining images of documents sent or received, to facilitate electronic retrieval of document images when necessary. Proper filing of all documents.
- Any ad-hoc assignments assigned by Finance Manager.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level
- 3 years working experience in financial accounting
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Required computer skills: Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Prior experiences with healthcare institutions will be advantageous
Please send all CVs/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org