- Plan and co-ordinate the delivery transportation within the various facilities of the company.
- Plan and co-ordinate the maintenance and repair of the vehicles within his / her charge.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the Laundry department and Transportation team, and service delivery to residents.
- Participate in orientation and in-service education programs and supervise the Laundry Assistants and Drivers that are under his / her charge as required.
- Participate in any and all activities related to the smooth running of the Laundry Department and Transportation team.
- Accountable and ensures that personal practice of the staff under supervision meets standards of practice.
- Ensure that the delivery of the Laundry and Transportation services meets the resident’s specific needs.
- Participate in review processes of the Laundry and Transportation services.
- Ensure and maintain that all documentation in relation to all aspects of the Laundry Procedure and Logistics Procedure are accurately maintained.
- Support the other Allied services (e.g. Central Kitchen and other operations mater)
- Minimum GCE O Level
- At least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity and preferably in the laundry industry.
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Proven people management skills and be able to manage a team of 10 to 13 people
- Possess Class 3 & 4 driving licence
- Basic computer skill
Please send all CVs/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org