- To mend the reception counter, main gate and entrance door, ensure visitors sign-in and out the visitors’ management system when they exit the home.
- To send out out-going mail, date-stamp all the in-coming mails and distribute them to respective personnel.
- To answer in-coming call, greet visitors, relaying staffs messages and accepting deliveries.
- To prepare and file correspondence and maintenance of filing system.
- Responsible for ordering of office supplies and call for service for office equipment, if needed.
- To arrange and confirm with service provider for transport requisition.
- To prepare resident case file for every new admission for both Nursing and Finance.
- To print weekly updated resident admission and hospital admission list.
- Highest Education Level: Minimum ‘O’ level and above
- Years working experience: Minimum 1 year related experience
- Any skills required: Proficient with Microsoft office
Please send all CVs/Resumes to email@example.com