- To plan, coordinate and provide clinical guidance and supervision to nurses and nursing students.
- To conduct regular clinical training and competency assessment for nurses to ensure clinical compliance.
- To perform clinical nursing audits and suggest interventions for quality improvement in care delivery outcomes.
- Assist to develop training materials and lesson curriculum.
- To participate in clinical quality improvement initiatives.
- To assist in collating of training data and evaluating training effectiveness.
- When required to assist as a staff nurse in the nursing wards to ensure smooth nursing home operations.
- Highest Education Level: Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Years working experience: 5 years ward clinical experience with minimal 2 years as Staff Nurse I and as Preceptor for at least 1 year.
- Any professional License required: Register Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
- Preferred: Teaching or Training certifications – ACTA, ITE-TTT. Preferably with an advance / specialist diploma in any nursing discipline.
Please send all CVs/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org