Responsibilities: General Cleaning
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in general ward, pantry, toilet, common area, etc.
- Participate in any and all activities related to the smooth running of level / branch.
- Maintain accurate documentation of care as required by the Company’s quality procedures, guidelines and standard operating procedures
- Able to communicate in Basic English
- Must be willing to work on weekends or public holidays
- 5.5 day work week
- Prior experiences with healthcare institutions will be advantageous
Please send all CVs/Resumes to [email protected] or call 6499 4699 to enquire more