- Prepare the needed ingredients for cooking, according to daily menu/recipes.
- Assist in receiving delivery of food ingredients.
- Assist in packing of cooked food for delivery to customers.
- Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene level of kitchen premises on a daily basis.
- Monitor & keep records of key kitchen indicators (i.e. cooked food temperature, freezer / chiller / food warmer temperature).
- Follow SOPs and instructions of Dietitian on daily basis.
- Minimum Education Level: Primary School, understand simple spoken English
- Years working experience: No experience needed, training will be provided
- Any professional License required: Basic Food & Hygiene Certificate
Please send all CVs/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org