Responsibilities: Reporting to the Group Chief of Nursing, the Nurse Manager may be assigned responsibilities which include the following:
- Support the Nurse Managers in implementing care policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Develops implements and evaluates the nursing care for residents in geriatric setting.
- Responsible for the overall review, development, implementation and evaluation of nursing care policies and procedures, clinical practice guidelines and standards of care related to gerontology nursing.
- Ensure all guidelines and SOPs are adhered to. Enable to initiate strategies to resolves non-adherence issues and seek out continuous improvements to raise the care delivery and nursing standards.
- Conduct orientation program and preceptorship for newly recruited nurses.
- Provide clinical guidance to trained nurses to ensure that high standards of nursing care are rendered to residents with complex medical problems.
- Conducts clinical audits and initiate strategies to resolve non-adherence issues.
- Collaborates with other allied health care professionals in providing holistic care and best outcomes to residents.
- Implements evidence-based nursing systematically in clinical practice, teaching to improve and optimize nursing practice and resident care.
- Develops and implements staff education programmes for gerontology care.
- Maintains registers of nurses who have completed structured specialty training courses and clinical competencies.
- Participate and champion quality improvement/research projects.
- Takes on additional responsibilities and tasks as assigned by Head of Nursing.
- Working experience: At least 8 years Clinical and Teaching experience
- License required: Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board, valid BCLS
- Qualification: At least Advanced / Specialty Diploma in Nursing
Please send all CVs/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org