- Engage and identify existing and new clients/customers and prospects.
- Advise prospective clients/customers on service offerings.
- Organise and conduct guided viewings where necessary.
- Establish rapport and relationship with clients and families.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to facilitate admissions.
- Work closely with the Operations and Customer Care team to understand and address needs of clients/residents
- Track and report on monthly sales performance.
- Collaborate with the team to continuously review, refresh and package the suite of service offerings to the market and help identify potential niche / growth segments
- Develop and maintain good networks and relationships with physicians, industry players, support groups, key opinion leaders, etc to support and drive the OV’s business strategies.
- Provide prompt feedback to management on service requirements of new and/or existing customers.
- Responsible for regular weekly sales reporting and activity updates to the team.
- Degree / Diploma in Business / Marketing / Healthcare related field (preferred but not necessary)
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in a customer service, sales, marketing environment.
- Strong networking, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player.
Please send all CVs/Resumes to [email protected]