- Engage and identify existing and new clients/customers and prospects
- Generate and follow-up on sales leads and track post-sales support and customer care to meet monthly sales targets
- Advise existing and prospective clients/customers on service offering and/or product suitability as well as organise and conduct guided viewings/demonstrations where necessary.
- Client servicing / account management
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to fulfil product orders and arrange deliveries
- Work closely with the Operations and Customer Care team to understand and address needs of clients/residents
- Track and report on monthly sales performance
- Participate in the evaluation, preparation and submission of bid responses.
- Collaborate with team to continuously review, refresh and package the suite of service and product offerings to the market and help identify potential niche / growth segments
- Develop and maintain good networks and relationships with physicians, industry players, support groups, key opinion leaders, etc to support and drive the OV’s business strategies.
- Provide prompt feedback to management on service / product requirements of new and/or existing customers
- Monitor market developments and trends in healthcare and healthcare product space to ensure regulatory conformance and product relevance
- Responsible for regular weekly sales reporting and activity updates to management
- Degree / Diploma in Business / Marketing / Healthcare related field
- At least 3 years relevant working experience with a proven track record in the healthcare space
- Good knowledge and understanding of the care service sector and regulations
- Strong networking, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player
Please send all CVs/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org