Responsibilities: Servicing and Maintenance of electrical installations in the Nursing Homes Facilities
- To perform routine operational task as assigned
- To oversee contractor carrying out works
- Provide electronic troubleshooting and technical support of electrical fittings and installation, air conditioning or plumbing and pipe fittings;
- Assist in field servicing job
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical Engineering) or equivalent.
- At Least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent.
- Willing to travel island-wide for job responsibilities
- Prior experiences with healthcare institutions will be advantageous
Please send all CVs/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org