- Support IS Manager on digitalisation transformation, project management, review of business workflows for system improvement and efficiency, IT helpdesk support, monitor and maintain overall IT purchases and inventory of hardware and software resources.
- Provide support to internal users on IT systems and applications; work closely with users to escalate issues to relevant departments/vendors; monitor and track issues to closure within the agreed SLA and compliance to internal processes and regulatory requirements.
- Provide related hardware and software training to end users.
- Supervise vendors in the performance of routine and ad-hoc servicing of IT hardware, software, and office equipment.
- Drive the requirements gathering, analyse user’s requirements, determine feasibility, compatibility with current/potential system, problem areas and recommending solutions for projects;
- Work with users to plan, schedule project timelines and milestones with regular updates.
- Drive and track project from conceptualisation through final implementation, and smooth transition to post-production
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned.
- Higher NITEC/Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering, or equivalent from a recognised institution
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience preferably in Project Management
- Good knowledge of the M365 collaboration tool, Azure, Active Directory and Administration.
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle and systems support.
- Good interpersonal, project and vendor management and communication skills, critical thinking and positive attitude.
- Willing to support weekend calls and outages when required; maintain confidentiality on information processed and data integrity.
Please send all CVs/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org