Longevity Day Care is an integrated program providing maintenance day care, Dementia day care, social activities and rehabilitation (on demand). We provide full-day, half-day or respite care support for the elderly so as to maintain their general physical and psychosocial well-being.
At our centre, seniors engage in cognitively engaging programs and maintenance exercises that enable seniors to be more socially active. Customised Physiotherapy and occupational therapy programs are available for seniors who need a little more care.
Our daycare clients enjoy a variety of food specially curated by our Halal kitchen. They choose from breakfast, lunch and tea breaks depending on their schedule.
Orange Valley Longevity Day Care provides the following services for seniors who require a little more attention;
- Day care services – Half day, full day or respite care service
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL) and personal care needs.
- Recently discharged from a hospital, and possess good rehabilitation potential for further improvement in the physical and functional status.
- Maintenance exercise program to maintain current physical status or prevent deterioration.
Longevity Day care provides specialised care for persons with dementia and offers a holistic personalised tailored programme. We empower our clients to have better quality of life through activity engagement.
Enrollment is open to elderly who are:
- Ambulant or semi-ambulant
- Applications who fall outside the above criteria (e.g. wheelchair-bound) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Recent medical report (e.g. discharge summary/ in-patient summary from hospital, or memo from General Practitioner)
- Chest X-Ray Report (within 6 months from the report)
- Vaccination status
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
Contact us at 6499 4699 or fill out the enquiry form to indicate your preferred centre.
Balestier: 363 Balestier Road,
Marsiling: 11 Woodlands Avenue 1,