Longevity Day care at Orange Valley Balestier Care Centre , is an integrated program providing maintenance day care, social activities and rehabilitation on demand. We provide full-day, half-day or respite care support for the elderly so as to maintain their general physical and psychosocial well-being.
At our centre seniors engage in cognitively engaging programs and maintenance exercises that enable seniors to be more socially active. Physiotherapist and occupational therapy service can be provided at a cost.
Breakfast, lunch and tea break will be served (depending on the schedule of service).
Seniors who require the following services may enroll into our Longevity Day Care:
- Day care services – Half day, full day or respite care service
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL) and personal care needs.
- Recently discharged from a hospital, and possess good rehabilitation potential for further improvement in the physical and functional status.
- Maintenance exercise program to maintain current physical status or prevent deterioration.
Enrollment is open to elderly who are:
- Ambulant or semi-ambulant
- Applications who fall outside the above criteria (e.g. wheelchair-bound) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Recent medical report (e.g. discharge summary/ in-patient summary from hospital, or memo from General Practitioner)
- Chest X-Ray Report (within 6 months from the report)
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
(Please inquire for other timing requirements)